Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,611 (€1,695) in Reggio nell'Emilia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)