Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.465 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,494 (€2,745) in Reggio nell'Emilia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)