Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,793 (€2,659) in Reggio nell'Emilia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)