Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,856 (€2,263) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)