Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,170 (€2,573) in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Oradea costs 13 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (33 minutes ago)