Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 682 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.778 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,647 (R$ 6,550) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)