Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.600 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr12,903 (£1,500) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)