Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.692 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,142 (£1,857) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)