Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04491 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,884 (₨197,818) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 110 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)