Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06703 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,202 (₨137,284) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (35 minutes ago)