Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06007 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,694 (₨178,018) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)