Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10506 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr3,720 (₨35,412) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (40 minutes ago)