Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,331 (﷼ 61,464,484) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)