Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,268 (﷼ 51,752,229) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)