Cost of living comparison between Ranchi, India and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09905 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,981 (₨50,283) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 200,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)