Cost of living comparison between Ranchi, India and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09950 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,882 (₨49,060) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (40 minutes ago)