Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01023 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,744 (CH$1,246,074) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)