Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00967 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,472 (CH$1,702,837) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)