Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.795 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,681 (12,632 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)