Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 4% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,989 (12,771 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)