Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.827 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,795 (6,456 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)