Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.920 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,213 ($1,620) in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)