Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.442 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,335 ($3,312) in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)