Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.324 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,739 ($3,121) in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)