Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07805 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,316 (Taka 132,174) in Rajshahi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (31 minutes ago)