Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08601 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,107 (Taka 152,386) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)