Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09812 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,850 (₨80,001) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)