Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10272 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,683 (₨65,062) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)