Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09734 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,908 (₨101,790) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)