Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09364 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,614 (₨124,026) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)