Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09801 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,916 (₨111,372) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)