Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09312 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,051 (₨118,668) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)