Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09604 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,200 (₨116,611) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)