Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,154 (7,459 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)