Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.788 DKK / ILS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,421 (9,745 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)