Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.741 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,169 (5,842 zł) in Radom.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)