Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.739 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,975 (6,313 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)