Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.771 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,826 (5,548 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (36 minutes ago)