Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.760 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,753 (6,109 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)