Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.687 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,006 (21,847 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 3 hours ago)