Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,797 (19,114 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)