Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.702 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,597 (17,950 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £22,550 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oslo costs kr 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)