Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 407 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,896 (20,851 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)