Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,434 (15,090 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)