Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.072 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,196 ($1,844) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)