Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.312 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,383 ($1,803) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)