Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.249 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,344 ($2,135) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)