Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36612 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,499 (ARS $28,677) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 2 hours ago)