Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.879 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,699 ($2,428) in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aligarh costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 27 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sydney costs AU$450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $52,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)