Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.847 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,487 (Q17,109) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)