Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,251 (Q12,938) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)