Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.825 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,962 (Q15,704) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (25 minutes ago)