Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.908 DKK / GTQ
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,065 (Q15,493) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)