Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04682 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,047 (₨193,237) in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (40 minutes ago)