Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06365 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,738 (₨278,694) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (31 minutes ago)