Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05509 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,496 (₨172,369) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)