Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05396 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,774 (₨181,124) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)