Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04904 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,196 (₨187,496) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)