Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 630 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31136 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,186 (Mex$ 42,351) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guayaquil costs $1.93 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Guwahati costs ₨11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$900 (about 3 hours ago)