Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.437 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,447 (NZ$5,961) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)