Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.848 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,705 (NZ$3,239) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)