Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.372 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,751 (NZ$6,576) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (39 minutes ago)