Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.838 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,171 (NZ$6,443) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)