Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,191 (R 24,563) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)