Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45951 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,948 (R 32,529) in Queenstown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)