Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,080 (﷼ 54,043,707) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (41 minutes ago)