Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 239% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr88,215 (元92,311) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (39 minutes ago)