Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 236% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr73,931 (元78,196) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr22,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)