Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 262% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr56,640 (元56,631) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)