Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.982 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,699 (12,934元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 255 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)