Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,507 (﷼ 74,143,543) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)