Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,816 (﷼ 69,157,169) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)