Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00737 DKK / KPW *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,362 (2,354,227 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)