Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00759 DKK / KPW *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,821 (2,217,039 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)