Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 524%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05354 DKK / KPW *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 476% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr71,970 (1,344,304 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)