Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00726 DKK / KPW *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,107 (3,456,704 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)