Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00674 DKK / KPW *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,534 (3,193,927 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)