Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00707 DKK / KPW *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,205 (3,564,147 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (38 minutes ago)