Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.684 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,975 (Bs 18,981) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (29 minutes ago)