Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.634 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,609 (Bs 24,622) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)