Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 69% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,127 (Bs 79,510,330) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (34 minutes ago)