Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,223 (Bs 14,917) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)