Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 80% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr4,918 (Bs 23,544,676) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)