Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21418 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,935 ($U83,737) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 95,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)