Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24514 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,850 ($U52,416) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (32 minutes ago)