Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21298 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 28% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,202 ($U80,768) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)