Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.18043 DKK / UYU
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,225 ($U95,466) in Punta del Este.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Bilbao costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)