Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00873 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,547 (CH$1,665,798) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Riverside, California costs $177 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $23,995 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.80 (about 5 hours ago)