Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01008 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,558 (CH$1,741,601) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)