Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.966 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,135 (S/. 6,680) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (26 minutes ago)