Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,731 (S/. 7,065) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (31 minutes ago)