Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.037 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,385 (S/. 8,042) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)