Cost of living in Puno, Peru vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.029 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,907 (S/. 6,363) in Puno.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 255 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)