Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,905 (14,991 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)