Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 43% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,041 (13,012 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)