Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,782 (10,700 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)