Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.983 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,465 (15,734 kn) in Pula.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Córdoba costs ARS $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$9,219 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥125 (about 2 hours ago)