Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35677 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,526 (Mex$ 32,306) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)