Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35270 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,601 (Mex$ 15,879) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)