Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34507 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,730 (Mex$ 36,892) in Puerto Vallarta.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)