Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32317 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,090 (Mex$ 15,749) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (35 minutes ago)