Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00979 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,586 (CH$1,285,717) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,892 (about 1 hour ago)