Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01007 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,097 (CH$1,499,643) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)