Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35563 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,416 (Mex$ 20,852) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)