Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09419 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 60% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,919 (₨105,310) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)