Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10039 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,371 (₨93,345) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saskatoon costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,400 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)