Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.942 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,057 (S/. 4,665) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (31 minutes ago)