Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.160 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr25,508 ($4,141) in Provo, Utah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)