Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.337 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,431 ($3,066) in Provo, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)