Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.996 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,582 ($3,433) in Provo, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)