Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.293 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 69% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr40,570 ($6,447) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr24,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €700 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Morelia costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Milan costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)