Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.767 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 92% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr49,978 ($7,385) in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guatemala City costs Q48 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$16,000 (about 1 hour ago)