Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.637 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,196 ($1,988) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,253 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $430 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)