Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12143 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 63% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,842 (48,109 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)