Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12134 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 61% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,055 (82,868 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)