Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 611 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46320 DKK / ZAR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,464 (R 44,180) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)