Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,197 (€1,504) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lugano costs CHF 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)