Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 42% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,046 (€2,018) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (29 minutes ago)