Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.184 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,204 (R$ 5,588) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)