Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.760 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,823 (R$ 7,856) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)