Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.190 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,126 (R$ 5,538) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (23 minutes ago)