Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.946 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,957 (R$ 6,660) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)