Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07129 DKK / CVE
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,165 (268,821 Escudo) in Praia.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)