Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06743 DKK / CVE
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 38% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,793 (115,570 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)